Hey guys In this tutorial, I am going to share a wonderful trick to download torrent files online without any softwares at high-speed.
In India, most of the peoples are thinking that the torrent file is used to deliver movies only but that’s not true. Torrenting is a method to deliver files at high-speed.
To download torrent files, you need to install software on your pc or mobile such as BitTorrent, uTorrent, and etc.
Let me explain what is Torrent and How to download Torrent files online without any softwares at high-speed.
What is Torrent?
Torrent is a peer-to-peer file-sharing system. The torrent file is also called a metainfo file. The torrent file is an information file. It contains the file name, file size, folder structure, and location to download.
Torrent helps you to download small parts of the original file. You must need to know about the “Magnet Link“.
Magnet is a URI scheme. It also a peer-to-peer file sharing method. The magnet link contains all information like a torrent.
Step By Step Guide: Download Torrent Files Online Without Softwares
The problem with the torrent downloading softwares is slow speed download and you have to keep open the software until the download is finished.
I am going to introduce a wonderful website to transfer files from torrent to cloud in a simple way. The website name is “Seedr“.
Do you know? Seedr offering free 2GB storage to the non-premium users. According to me, 2GB is enough for downloading movies.
A popular movie piracy website “Tamilrockers” providing movies via torrent and magnet link only.
If you use Seedr to download Tamilrockers movies then you will be automatically started to using the torrent to cloud feature.
Okay, let’s move on to the main part of the article. I suggest you read the article carefully to understand the concept correctly.
How to use Seedr website?
- You have to register an account on the Seedr website. You can register with your email or you can login with Facebook which is very easy.
- The seedr website dashboard will look like the below image. Via the dashboard, you can able to insert magnet link or upload torrent file to transfer into seedr cloud.
- When you insert a magnet link or upload torrent file then the seedr will capture the download link and download the file quickly into the seedr cloud.
- After that, you can download that file via the seedr cloud. The benefit of using seedr is you will high-speed download and you don’t need to install any softwares for torrent.
- You can delete the downloaded file and can reuse the 2GB storage for unlimited times.
If you want extra storage then you have to pay money. There are three plans available in the seedr. Those are,
- Basic – Rs.513/Month
- Pro – Rs.737/Month
- Master – Rs.1463/Month
If you upgrade your plan then you will get a lot of useful features such as,
- Kaspersky Virus Scan
- High-Speed Download
- Huge Storage
- High-Speed Server Location
If you just need the seedr website to download movies then free plan itself enough. I don’t suggest you upgrade the plan because 720p movies are available under 2GB. Only some of the movies will exceed 2GB data.
It is up to you. It is just my suggestion. If you don’t want to use any torrent to the cloud website then you can UC browser to download the torrent files without any extra softwares.
I have personally used the Seedr website to download torrent files that’s why I posted a review about the website. Try the Seedr free plan and let me know your experience via comments. Share this article with your friends to help them too.