Table of Contents
EC Online: This is a complete guide that will help you to get an encumbrance certificate in Tamilnadu online.
First, you have to must know the answer to these questions. Those questions are
- What is Encumbrance Certificate and how to get an encumbrance certificate in Tamilnadu Online
- Should I Need to Pay fees for Encumbrance Certificate?
- What is the difference between the Normal Encumbrance certificate & QR Code Encumbrance Certificate?
What is the Encumbrance Certificate?
An Encumbrance Certificate or EC is a certificate of assurance that the property in question is free from any legal or monetary liability such as a mortgage or an uncleared loan.
Guide To Know the survey & subdivision via patta number
Guide to get an Encumbrance Certificate in Tamilnadu Online
1. Visit this official Tamilnadu Ec View Website – Get Encumbrance Certificate
2. If you opened that website which I have mentioned in step 1 then navigate to E-Services->Encumbrance Certificate->View Ec.
3. It will open the page like this, on that page you have to fill your land details. Here are two options available,
Search via EC.
Search via Document Number.
But I suggest you get an Encumbrance Certificate via EC “CheckBox Option” because searching document number in the land record is too tough.
By default the “EC” Option chosen so you don’t have to do anything
4. Fill the Zone, District, Sub Registrar Office, EC Start Date, EC End Date and Survey Details(Sub Division number is optional but I suggest you use this field). Once you fill all these details Click Add Button, You can able to add multiple survey numbers using this method.
5. Finally, Fill the captcha and click “search button” it will take you to the next page where you can able to download the Encumbrance Certificate.
Should I Need to Pay fees for Encumbrance Certificate?
The answer is, you don’t have to pay any fees to get an EC certificate online it’s completely free.
What is the difference between the Normal Encumbrance certificate & QR Code Encumbrance Certificate?
In the question itself, it differentiates the normal ec and QR code ec.
What is the use of QR Code Ec?
For Bank Loans and any other important purposes, we have to provide the QR Code EC, Which Contains the ECA Number and QR Code in the top right corner.
For Example, If I sold my land to someone on 18.05.2019 and on the next day I went to the bank for getting a loan.
If they accept normal ec, that ec does not contain the latest transactions regarding the land. That’s why they are asking QR code ec because we have to create an account and pay fees to get QR code ec.
QR Code ec contains the latest transactions until the application date. In my next article, I will write about how to get QR Code EC online in Tamil Nadu.
I hope this article helps you the get ec online via the TNREGINET website. If you have any queries regarding ec please let me know via comments. I glad to help you. Share this article with your friends to help them know about the Encumbrance certificate.