Mobikwik is a wallet and payment App made in India. You can do mobile recharge, DTH recharge, Postpaid bill payment, Credit card bill payment, and many other things using this app. You can use your Debit card, ATM card, Credit card, or bank account details to pay the bills/do recharge. Mobikwik gives a facility to save the card which you use frequently and you dint need to remember the card number and expiry date(just remember CVV and you are done). If you have saved some cards, bank accounts and want to remove it for any security reason then you can do it from the MobiKwik app or website. In this guide, we will see how to remove saved card from MobiKwik.
Things required to remove saved card from Mobikwik.
- The mobile number linked with Mobikwik must be with you to login using OTP.
How to remove saved card from MobiKwik through Website?
- Open Mobikwik website on your computer/smartphone – https://mobikwik.com
- Click on “Log in” button and enter your registered mobile number.
- You will receive OTP on your mobile. Enter this OTP to login to the website.
- Once you logged into your Mobikwik account, click on Profile icon at the top right corner.
- Then select the “WALLET” option.
- Now, on the new page, click on “SAVED CARDS” option.
- Now, you can view all the cards saved with MobiKwik.
- Click on the “REMOVE” button.
- On the new page, you can view a popup “Are you sure you want to delete this card?“. Click on OK button to remove saved card from MobiKwik permanently.
- Your card is now removed. Remove cards one by one that you think shouldn’t be remain saved in Mobikiwk.
Must Read –
1. How to block HDFC debit card instantly using your phone?
2. How to block IDFC first bank Credit Card Instantly
3. How to block IDFC first bank Debit Card instantly
4. How to block Kotak Debit card instantly
5. How to block ICICI Credit Card instantly
6. Bank of India ATM card block within a minute
7. How to unblock IDBI debit card
8. How to block corporation bank debit card online within 1 minute
9. How to block Allahabad bank ATM card instantly
10. How To Block SBI ATM Card?
11. How to block Union bank ATM card instantly
12. [Quick way] How to block indian bank atm card in 1 minute
13. How to block axis bank debit card quickly [ 3 easy methods]
How to remove bank account from MobiKwik?
Currently, there is no option to remove saved account online. You can contact their customer service and remove your account. Get the help from Mobikwik using this link – https://www.mobikwik.com/help
How to deregister upi in mobikwik?
- Open Mobikwik App from your smartphone.
- Log in with the PIN/Fingerprint authentication.
- Now, open the side menu on the app by tapping on the Menu icon in the right corner.
- Select Security settings from the menu.
- Then click on three vertical dots located on the top right corner
- Now, tap on the “Deregister UPI“ account to deregister upi in mobikwik.
Must Read – What is UPI transaction limit per day?
How to remove saved connections from Mobikwik?
You may have recharged your mobile numbers, DTH recharge, etc. Mobikwik also saves such details that you may want to remove.
- Click on the Wallet option from the profile.
- Click on the “Saved Connections” option from the list.
- You can now view all the saved connections in MobiKwik.
- Click on the “EDIT” button and in front of the saved connection.
- then select the “DELETE” button.
- Remove all the connections one by one that you think shouldn’t be saved in mobiwkik.
Must Read – How to remove bank account from UPI Apps
You can remove saved card from Mobikwik using the website and app. Along with the saved cards, you can also remove linked account and saved connections from Mobikeik.