Lots of people decide to reject car transportation and get through the city by electric vehicles. Electric scooters are among the most popular types of these vehicles. But not many decide to purchase e-scooters as these devices are costly and require space for their keeping. In this case, the electric scooter business acquires popularity day by day.
What can be faster and easier than renting a scooter to get to the destination point or just to enjoy the ride throughout the city? Nothing, we can say. That’s why starting an electric scooter business is a prospective idea. Do you want to ensure that? RexSoft has answers to most questions about starting an e-scooter rental business.
- Main Stages in E-Scooter Rental Business to Make
What do you need for your electric scooter business to start successfully? Here are several steps to make.
- Start with registration in local government institutions. You need to register as an entrepreneur, get a license to provide rental services for e-vehicles and register in the tax service.
- The second step requires from you both money and some knowledge as it is connected with purchasing your e-scooter fleet. In this case, it is not worth it to get only several scooters as, usually, sellers provide considerable discounts for bulk buyers. Besides, you can get refurbished scooters instead new ones to reduce costs.
- Then you may need the assistance of skilled IT pros as you need to get solutions for both an e-scooter application to communicate with customers and a CRM to develop all the necessary business processes. If you get fast electric scooter app development you can be sure that almost half of the whole deal is already done.
- Renting an office and parking lots for e-scooters is the next step you need to provide. Even if you decide to work remotely, without parking lots to leave your scooters for the night time you won’t boost your business.
- Hiring staff for your company. At least you may need a manager and a technician to look over the e-scooters you offer for rent. You cannot do all the work yourself.
- Then, you may need a promotion as your clients won’t know about you without it. Nuff said it’s a must.
As you can see, the electric scooter business can be started easily. In case you have already got the government’s registration, you can simply start it in 3months and no more. How to achieve a result like that? We have some thoughts on this.
How to Avoid Time Pitfalls in Your E-Scooter Rental Business
All you need is just to avoid some pitfalls that can break down the whole process. Here they are along with the most effective solutions.
- Get your business registered in advance. Even if you still doubt what business to start, no one can stop you from registering yourself as an entrepreneur. In future, it may save you lots of time.
- Decide on the supplier to deal with. Even if you still just collecting money for a successful e-scooter rental start, you can monitor the market’s offers to define the best ones.
- Deal with skilled app developers. It is also necessary to understand that on-shelve apps and CRMs won’t suit you the best way. As well as custom development of an app for your e-scooter business. They require lots of time. Custom development, BTW, requires considerable money to be provided. There is a more convenient solution that saves you money, needs less time, and provides you with a full-fledged app for your e-scooter rental as well as with a CRM you need. That is using an e-scooter rental franchise. In that case, you get a ready-made solution that is adjusted for your business. Besides, you pay for it only once – when applying for a franchise.
After that, you need just to pay a monthly fee for each scooter in a fleet.
These three pillars are keys to your success in an electric scooter business startup. Do not miss that chance as it can pay off in a year and make you getting profit from it ASAP.