In this guide, I have shared the details to How To Register E-Sevai ID In TNeGA.First, you have to know about the TNeGA Website and its features.
What is TNeGA and Why You Have to Know About That
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNeGA) has developed an e-Sevai application for online delivery of various citizen-centric services of a government department to the public through Common Service Centers (CSC’s).
To provide the government services to citizen at their doorsteps on a 24X7 basis, the E-Sevai application for Citizen has been developed.
For applying these services, the citizen has to register their profile by clicking ‘sign up’ and create their own user Id and Password(one-time registration).
Then by using these user credentials, they can ‘sign in’ and apply for the services. The list of services provided is as follows,
- REV-101 Community certificate
- REV-102 Nativity certificate
- REV-103 Income Certificate
- REV-104 First Graduate Certificate
- REV-105 Deserted Woman Certificate
- REV-106 Agricultural Income Certificate
- REV-107 Family Migration Certificate
- REV-108 Unemployment Certificate
- REV-109 Widow Certificate
- REV-111 Certificate for Loss of Educational Records due to disasters
- REV-113 Inter Caste Marriage Certificate
- REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate
- REV-115 Other Backward Classes (OBC) Certificate
- REV-116 Residence certificate
- REV-117 Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- REV-118 Solvency Certificate
- REV-119 No Male Child Certificate
- REV-120 Unmarried Certificate
- REV-401 Licence under the Pawn Broker Act
- REV-402 Money Lender’s Licence
- Chitta Patta
- Encumbrance Certificate
Procedure to Register E-Sevai ID In TNeGA
First, you have to open the official TNeGA website
It will open the page like below image, on that page you have to fill your personal details and click sign up button.
On the next step, you have to enter the OTP which you have received in the registered mobile number and click “Verify OTP” button.
You have successfully created an account in TNeGA Website. You have successfully created an account in TNeGA Website. Hereafter you have to register a CAN Number in TNeGA.
Guide – How to register CAN Number in TNeGA.
CAN Number is nothing but it is a one-time registration to collect all your personal details for future use.
Youtube Video Guide
CAN number made the certificate application process easy otherwise, you have to fill your personal details for every certificate application.
Note: You can visit your nearby ESevai Centers for getting all these certificates at low cost without a bribe.
Hope this article helps you. If you have any queries regarding e-sevai id in TNeGA please comment below. I glad to help you. For land-related certificates, you have to register in TNREGINET Website.Share this article with your friends to help them.