SSMMS Online Sand Booking: is an online-based Telangana Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System. It is also called as TS Sand Booking.
There are two types of Registration available on the official website. Those are,
- Customer Registration
- Vehicle Registration
With the help of this SSMMS online sand booking service, customers can book and track their sand orders easily without any hassle.
SSMMS Online Sand Booking Details
|Type||Online Sand Booking|
|Department||Department of Industries & Commerce|
|Head Department||Mineral Development Corporation(TSMDC)|
Steps to Register a Customer Account in TS SSMMS
To book sand using an online portal, you have to register an account in the Telangana Sand Portal Website. Follow the below steps for customer registration.
Read also:- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana( Housing Scheme – Details)
1. Visit the official Sand Booking website of Telangana -. The homepage will look like the below image.
2. Click the “Registrations” option. In sub-menu click the “Customer Registration Option”.
3. It will open the customer registration form. You have to enter your mobile number and submit.
4. You will receive an OTP to your mobile number. Verify the OTP and continue.
5. Finally, It will ask you for more details about you. Fill up the form and submit. Those details are,
- House Number
- Email ID
- AADHAAR Number
6. Your mobile number is your User ID and you create the password in the last step.
Steps to Book Sand Online in Telangana
Customer Registration is over. Now you can log in into the TS Sand Booking Portal using the user id and password.
- Login into the SSMMS Website
- Select your district
- Select your stockyard
- Fill up the required details
- Register using the “Register” Button
- Confirmation Windows will appear. Accept the confirmation
- Take the print out of the receipt
Using the above steps, you can book sand online using the official website without any hassle. Due to server load, sometimes the website will not work. Please be patient until the page loads.
How to Track the Sand Order?
The ssmms online provides an option to track the status of your sand order. Until the delivery of your order, you can check the status. It is very easy to check. Follow the below steps carefully.
- Open the Sand Order Track Link
- Enter Your Order ID
- Click GET Status Button
It will show you the current status of your order. Those are “order Id of the candidates, Order date, Vehicle no., Customer Name, Mobile No, and Order Status (active/canceled/ suspended) “
SSMMS Vehicle Registration
If you have vehicles(Tractor, Lorry) then you can register your vehicles in the Sand Registration portal. It means you will get orders without any advertisement.
1. Visit the Vehicle Registration Link. It will open the page looks like the below image.
2. You have to fill up the required details. Those are,
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle No
- Chasis No
- RC Certificate
- Mobile number
- Vehicle Owner Name
Note:- You have to enter the correct details and have to upload the RC Certificate Clearly. Otherwise, your application will get rejected.
3. Register the application using the “REGISTER” button. That’s it.
If your application rejected because of incorrect details or RC Certificate, you can update the details using the “Vehicle Registration Updation” option.
If you face any issues then contact the official support team via the below number.
040 – 23323150
Frequently Asked Questions About SSMMS
To register an account in the Telangana sand booking portal(https://sand.telangana.gov.in), you have to enter your mobile number and other personal details.
SSMMS is an abbreviation of Telangana Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System.
Stockyard is a place to store sand for customers. Telangana Sand Booking Portal used the stockyard facility.
If you have lorry or tractor then you can register your vehicles in TS Sand Booking Portal. Visit this link and fill up your vehicle details to make registration.
With the help of your booking ID, you can able to track the status of SAND. To track the status visit this link(https://sand.telangana.gov.in) and enter your booking ID.
Yes, bulk order facility also available in the online portal. If you are working on a project then you can make the bulk order. On the homepage, you can find the option for Bulk order.
I hope this article helps you to know about “SSMMS Online Sand Booking”. If you have any queries regarding this article please let me know via comments. I glad to help you. Share this article with your friends to help them.