TNPSC One Time Registration is mandatory for the candidates, who are going to apply TNPSC exam for the first time.
Newbies may make mistakes while One Time Registration. This article is for to avoid mistakes at the time of registration.
Table of Contents
TNPSC One Time Registration – Important Details
|Type||One Time Registration portal|
|Duplicate ID||Not Allowed|
Frequently Asked Questions About TNPSC One Time Registration
How to apply TNPSC One Time Registration?
Can I apply tnpsc One Time registration more than one time?
How to recover TNPSC One Time Registration Username and Password?
What is the renewal time for TNPSC One Time Registration?
Payment mode for TNPSC?
What is the application fees for TNPSC One Time Registration?
TNPSC One Time Registration Guide
The first step is you have to open the TNPSC Exams Website. After that Click “One Time Registration (OTR)” Button.
It will open a new page in a new tab. On that page click “புதிய பதிவு செய்ய விழைவோர்” button.
On the one-time registration form, you have to input the user id. It may be your name with some unique characters and numbers.
Why I told you to use some unique characters is mostly common names are taken by other persons.
For example, My Name is Ranjith but It’s already taken by another person so I have to input Ranjithksr or Ranjith1996 as my user id after that fill the captcha and submit.
After verification of the User-ID, you have to enter the password and email id. Password should be in the proper format. You have to use,
- One Uppercase
- One Lowercase
- One Digit
- One Special Character
- Min Length 8 & Max Length 15
You are required to fill your personal details. Those are,
- விண்ணப்பதாரரின் பெயர் – Your Name(Same as 10th Marksheet)
- கைபேசி எண் – Mobile Number(Required to verify the mobile number with OTP)
- தந்தையார் பெயர் – Father’s Name
- தாயார் பெயர் – Mother’s Name
- பாலினம் – Sex
- பிறந்த தேதி – Date of Birth
- விண்ணப்பதாரர் பிறந்த இடம் – Applicant’s Place of Birth
- சொந்த(பூர்வீக) மாவட்டம்/மாநிலம்- Native District/State
- தந்தையார் பிறந்த இடம் – Father’s Place of Birth
- மதம் – Religion
- தேசிய இனம் – Indian Citizen or Other
Important Note: Don’t make any mistakes, Applicant’s name should be same as 10th Marksheet Name and use your personal email id & mobile number. Save the application and continue.
Now you are required to fill your caste & SSLC details. Those are,
- வகுப்பு – Caste
- பதிவு எண் – SSLC Register Number
- தேர்ச்சி பெற்ற மாதம் & வருடம்
- சான்றிதழ் எண் – SSLC Certificate Number(Marksheet Top Right Corner)
- பள்ளி இறுதி வகுப்பு கல்வி குழுமம் – Stateboard or CBSE
Next, you have to fill your current and permanent address. If both addresses are same then tick the checkbox then save the form and continue.
Upload your photo and signature on next step. It should be in the proper format.
- Photo Dimension – 4.5cm × 3.5cm
- Don’t Upload Selfie & Photos taken from Mobile
- File Size Limit – 20kb to 50kb
- File format – jpg or jpeg
- Dimension – 6cm × 3cm
- File Size Limit – 10kb to 20kb
- File format – jpg or jpeg
- Signature Should be in Black & Blue Ink
- DPI – 200
If you need to apply for any other government-related posts such as post office jobs you have to apply for OBC Certificate and to get all Tamilnadu government certificates you have to register on TNeGA Website.
Save & Submit the application. You are required to accept the declaration but before that verify all the details once again. If any of the details are wrong then edit the application.
Finally, you have to make the payment of Rs.150 for TNPSC One Time Registration. It can be paid through credit card, debit card or via net banking.
That’s it guys you have completed the TNPSC one time registration successfully in the portal. Hope this guide helps you. Do you have queries? comment below. I glad to help you.