The Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited is a public sector enterprise that serves as an extension of India’s railway system. Incorporated on 27th September 1999, the IRCTC engages in catering and hospitality services at train stations and other locations. It also provides additional services such as internet ticketing, traveland tourism, etc.
They offer tour packages for people who want more than just sightseeing on their trips. These include anything from shopping trips at local marketsto culinary adventures sampling different foods found locally;all these are designed so that you get a real insight into another culture while visiting the concerned destination. The IRCTC is a significant player in India’s railway system. They have been operating for more than 50 years.
Currently, IRCTC share maintains about 25% market on all catering services provided by Indian Railways, apolicy they have maintained despite increased competition from other companies whichoffer these same amenities at lower prices. The IRCTC shareis also listed on two important stock exchanges: The Bombay Stock Exchange under 542830 and The NationalStockExchange with the symbol IRTC.
The IRCTC share price had a tough time this year, declining by 15%. This has led some investors to wonder whether they should buy or hold the stock. While the company’s share price may be down, it isessential to remember a few things.
- The IRCTC is still one of the leading players in the Indian railway sector.
- The company has a strong reputation and continues to invest in new technology and infrastructure.
- The IRCTC is well-positioned to benefit from the government’s focus on developing the railways.
- It is a debt-free company, making the share price of IRCTC a promising investment.
- Railways are India’s most fundamental and common way of commuting. Therefore, you are assured that the company will do well most of the time.
With these factors in mind, we believe that investing in the IRCTC share price NSEis an excellent long-term investment. So, if youconsider buying or holding onto the stocks, we think it is an excellent idea.