Mee Bhoomi is a land record portal developed by the Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh. In this tutorial, I am going to explain the services offered by the Meebhoomi website.
This project is a government initiative to digitalize land records and make it easily accessible to the public.
Mee Bhoomi Details
Services Offered By Meebhoomi
I have mentioned the E-Services offered by the Website and I will explain step by step guide to avail e-services easily.
- Aadhaar and Mobile Number Linking
- Village Map
- Details of Court Disputes
- Electronic Passbook
- Details of Court Case
- Online Complaint Portal
The website is in the Telugu Language. If you want it to be in English use the Google Translate Option. The homepage of the website looks like the below image.
Step By Step Guide to get Adangal in Mee Bhoomi
1. Visit the Mee Bhoomi Website – Click Here
2. In the navigation menu click “Adangal->Adangal”. It will open the page where you have to enter the below details.
- Survey Number or Account Number or Aadhaar Number or Name of Graduate
- District Name
- Zone Name
- Village Name
- Survey Number
3. Finally, click the “click” button to download the Adangal(Pahani).
Land Record Correction using Complaint Portal
Mee Bhoomi offers a complaint portal where you can register your problems. Those issues will be processed within 15 days.
- In the navigation menu, you will find the “Complaint” Option on that click “Record of Complaints” Option.
- It will open the complaint form where you have to fill the required details.
- Fill up the details and submit the form and verify OTP.
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Type of complaint
- District, Village, and Zone name
- Account Number
- Email ID
Download 1B Online – Andhra Pradesh(AP)
1B is nothing but a land record contains all information about the land property and history of holders of land.
Meebhoomi offers an option to download 1B. To do that follow the below steps carefully.
Step 1: In the Mee Bhoomi website on the navigation menu click the “1B” option and select the “1-B” option.
Step 2: It will open the form look like the below image where you have to fill the below details.
- Survey or Account or Aadhaar or Name of Pattadar
- Account Number
Step 3: Finally, enter the captcha code and submit the form to download 1B online.
Link Aadhaar Number to Mee Bhoomi
It is mandatory to link Aadhaar Number to the Meebhoomi website. To find out whether the Aadhaar is linked or not follow the below steps carefully.
1. Click the “Aadhaar or Other Entities->Aadhaar Linking” Option in the navigation menu.
2. It will open the form the looks like the above image.
3. Enter the required details and submit the form to check the status of “Aadhaar Linking”.
Field Measurement Book (FMB)
To download the Field Measurement Book goto the FMB page and fillup the required details then verify with OTP to download the FMB Online. The village map is also referred to as Bhunaksha.
Almost all services require the same details. Just you have to enter the details and verify the OTP to avail e-services in the meebhoomi website.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a website developed by the Andhra Pradesh Government to digitalize the land records and providing easy access to the public.
1B is a land record that contains all information about the land and history of holders of land.
Khata means Account. Khatta Number is a number to get documents related to one property.
To check the land records in Andhra Pradesh, you can use the MeeBhoomi Website an official website developed by the State Government.
I hope this article helps you know about the “Mee Bhoomi” Website and its services. If you have any queries regarding this article please let me know via comments. I glad to help you. Share this article with your friends and family to help them.